COUSIN CONNECT


Thursday 26 November 2009

BOOK GROUP READING SCHEDULE FOR 2010

At the last meeting of our book group (Burrum Fillys), I presented to the ladies, the books that we will be reading next year. (A previous post listed the titles/authors).
Each year I rack my brains as to how the reading list will be presented, and this is what I came up with:




There are 4 Canvases that I painted, and then affixed a small cigar tin to the front. The tin has been painted as well, with images on the front and inside cover.
3 cards inside the tin, list out the book titles/authors/month.






As I was unable to find an easel size to fit the canvas, my husband made a small wedge, which is glued to the back.



Presentation wise, I decorated brown paper bags, and a canvas was placed in each of them - small tag at the handle lists the dates of the meetings.



No comments: