COUSIN CONNECT


Tuesday 9 June 2009

COPIES OF FAMILY CERTIFICATES

I have started reorganising my husband's family research files, and have come across a couple of certiticates that I had ordered a few years ago, but they do not relate to the particular families that I am researching.

Once again, I am prepared to forward the copies to whoever may be researching these people - the certificates are:

Copy of Marriage Certificate for Frank BOSWORTH and Leonora Elizabeth TEE
marriage 23 August 1887 in the Parish of Coltenbroke NORTHAMPTON.
Frank's father's name - David BOSWORTH - Occupation Shepherd
Leonora's father's name - George TEE - Occupation Shepherd

Copy of Birth Certificate for Arthur BOSWORTH
Son of Frank BOSWORTH and Leonora BOSWORTH, formerly TEE.
Date of birth 17 Sep 1892 at Harborough in the Counties of Leicester & Northampton

My email address is mta91423@bigpond.net.au should you wish to contact me direct.

No comments: