COUSIN CONNECT


Tuesday 15 February 2011

GETTING BACK TO MY BLOG

I decided a few months back to start up another blog (through my service provider). Had no end of trouble with the customer service side of things and just when I thought the problem had been sorted out, it reared its head again.
So here I am back with my original blog.
There may not be a lot of book reviews from now now, as our little book group has been disbanded. But I will still post comments from time to time on books that I enjoy.
At the moment, I am crocheting granny squares for Sarah London - An idea that originated from Sarah London who lives in Sydney. This is to help the victims of the Queensland flood relief. So far I have posted off too large parcels of granny squares and thought that this could be my effort to help out the people who have lost their homes and possessions.
Sarah is going to join up the squares as they start coming in and I know that she has had a great response world wide.

No comments: