COUSIN CONNECT


Sunday 16 March 2008

WIND AND WATER

I enjoyed this book, written by Ang Chin GEOK. Bought it at a second hand book shop, and the cover caught my eye, as well as the short story line on the front cover - "A family saga reveals the true roots of fengshui".
In short, the story tells of a family, who went to Singapore in the early days of colonization by the British. Then follows the family through the second world war, and up to about the late 1990's, with the author now living in Australia.
Having been to Singapore 3 times, I enjoyed the background of the story.

Have just listed this book on the BOOKMOOCH site.
Once again this site is proving worthwhile, as one of my books on my WishList has come up, in America. One of Anne Perry's novels, so looking forward to receiving the book.

No comments: