COUSIN CONNECT


Saturday 22 November 2008

CROSS STITCHERS

Cross Stitching is one of my favourite crafts, and invariably have a couple of projects on the go - have finished a small motif called I Love Knitting, which is cute and I am going to send this for my knitting swap which is coming up shortly.

Today I came across a great site for free patterns and it was featured on a Cross Stitching newsletter that I receive. Check it out, as it is worthwhile, and they have 5 free patterns each day to download:

http://cross-stitchers-club.com/?code_avantage=hdicwn.

Plus if you click on this link, you'll automatically receive a gift when you subscribe. I will be using this site all the time; there are hundreds of all different types of patterns, and there are new patterns added everyday. Have a look at the site.

No comments: