COUSIN CONNECT


Tuesday 10 February 2009

Seven Ancient Wonders by Matthew Reilly

Seven Deadly Wonders: A Novel Seven Deadly Wonders: A Novel by Matthew Reilly


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
I was swept away with this story - action packed and it is the book to read before The Six Sacred Stones.

A great story of the ancient wonders and especially liked the historical content.

Also the analogy that was made to the Catholic Church, Freemasons and Ancient Egyptian sun cult - the Cult of Amun-Ra.

This has led me to see if I can get the book titled Secret Chamber by Egyptologist, Robert Bauval (non-fiction book).



This book was mentioned by the author in his acknowledgement.



You feel as though you are following an Indiana Jones character, with his followers.


View all my reviews.

No comments: