COUSIN CONNECT


Wednesday 20 February 2008

BOOKMOOCH

I am very impressed with this site (mentioned in previous posts), and I have had another request, this time from Portugal, for the Salman Rushdie book I entered on my list - Midnights Children. Will send this off in the mail within the next couple of days.
The BookMooch site also has a few links, one of which was an article published recently in VenusZine.
The link is http://venuszine.com/articles/art_and_culture/culture/2466/Dont_buy_or_borrow_mooch

Very interesting to read and tells how the site was set up.

Another busy morning on the computer, family history again, and I have been updating my files on the RATTRAY and GILLINGHAM connections - Michael's daughter married into the Rattray family last year.
Also the LIDDIATT family, which is connected to the TACK family.

No comments: