COUSIN CONNECT


Thursday 22 October 2009

GLUTEN FREE RECIPES

One of the blogs that is listed on my side bar, Gluten Free Girl, has great recipes to inspire, whether you are gluten free or not.
This morning, I decided to make up Frozen Yoghurt after reading through the post by Shauna on her site. She had made up Raspberry Frozen Yoghurt, which she came across in a cookbook by Jamie Oliver.
If you are interested check out her blog

glutenfreegirl.blogspot.com/2005/08/frozen-goodness-made-at-home.html

Whilst at the library this morning collecting a reserved book, came across lots of titles that interested me and had to resist bringing home more than what I did.
Here is what I chose:

THE ISLAND by Heather Graham
(I have read GHOST WALK and really enjoyed the story and style of writing)

DAUGHTERS OF FIRE - Barbara Erskine
NAME TO A FACE - Robert Goddard
A WINTER IN CHINA - Douglas Galbraith
THE PRICE OF BUTCHERS MEAT - Reginald Hill
DARK ANGELS - Karleen Koen (read of this author on one of my book blogs).

No comments: