COUSIN CONNECT


Monday 11 January 2010

LATEST SEWING CREATIONS

Another 2 projects to add to the tick list and quite pleased with the outcome.

The shoulder bag is a first for me, in saying this I mean that I have never sewn a bag with a lining before, and the tutorial from tiny happy site was very good, especially having the photos to follow. The tutorial is called Shoulder Bag tutorial and here are photos of my bag.
Used an old earring for the button as I did not have the right size button in my stash




The table runner was started last year and got put on the back burner.
The centrepiece is done on my embroidery machine, and wouldn't you know it, as soon as it was finished and I placed it on the table, my black cat Taliesin had to lay on it.


Now what I am going to try next?

No comments: