COUSIN CONNECT


Friday 6 June 2008

KNITTED BALACLAVA

One of my brothers has a friend who has gone to work in The Hague, and asked Paul to get her a knitted balaclava. So he immediately contacted Mum, of course.
Anyway, after much searching on the net for a pattern, I found a few which I then mailed to her. She particularly didn't want to use a Circular Needle, as she is not comfortable using them.
The latest update I have had from her is that eventhough the pattern mentioned Double Pointed Needles, she is using straight needles, and going to work the pattern from her experience knitting teddy bears and their clothes.
If all goes well, she will rewrite the pattern she is using, and then I can post it on the site for anyone else that would like an easy pattern for a balaclava.

No comments: