COUSIN CONNECT


Thursday 24 December 2009

CROSS STITCH PROJECTS

I am making inroads into my UFO pile in my craft cupboard, and quite pleased that 2 projects have been completed (framing still to be done).

The smaller one is one of the many patterns that form part of a Cross Stitch Calendar which features a pattern for each day.


The other project is of a Japanese Kimono - this was a free pattern from Annette Eriksson which I received when I purchased a Chart from her. Lovely colours.


My resistance level was a bit low yesterday, as I spent a few hours on Ebay and managed to get more kits and charts. There really is a great selection available and I figured that even with the postage added, I am still getting good bargains.
So over the next few weeks, the goodies should start arriving.

No comments: