COUSIN CONNECT


Thursday 3 December 2009

HISTORICAL READING CHALLENGE

When I read the post on The Royal Reviews
knew that I would participate. Historical fiction is becoming my favourite genre, maybe since subscribing to the Historical Novels Society magazine and browsing through their site as well.

At this point in time these are the books that I have chosen to read:

GALWAY BAY by Mary Pat Kelly
ANNETTE VALLON by James Tipton
SIGNORA DA VINCI by Robin Maxwell
THE HERETIC'S DAUGHTER - Kathleen Kent
THE HIDDEN DIARY OF MARIE ANTOINETTE - Carolly Erickson
THE VIRGIN QUEEN'S DAUGHTER - Ella March Chase
THE LAST BOLEYN - Karen Harper
THE POYSON GARDEN - Karen Harper
THE THORN MAZE - Karen Harper
THE BORGIA BRIDE - Keanne Kalogridis
BOUDICA - DREAMING THE BULL by Manda Scott
THE PLANTAGENET SAGA - 12 books in all and I am up to the 4th Book

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like an interesting and soomewhat eclectic list! I'm so excited about this challenge!
-Aimee
http://myflutteringheart.blogspot.com