COUSIN CONNECT


Tuesday 31 March 2009

DECO PAGE - ALTERED BOOK


Before I post my page to Erica in Finland, thought I should scan and add to my site.

Erica is one of my contacts via the Flickr site, and we have traded a few ATC's.
She has recently set up a group of her own, where we were asked to creat 3 Artist Trading Cards with the theme of SPRING.
Separate to that I was invited to join in another art project, which she has titled a DECO - Friendbook and there were 3 rules in making our page:

You must use a cat somehow on the page you create
You must use a word, and mine was PURR
Leave a space on the left hand side of the page.

Once our page was complete, we then had to return to Erica and she will gather all the pages and make into a Friendbook.
When it is done, she will publish each page on her blog (poetboyblog.blogspot.com) and make a lottery where she will select randomly 2 winners who will receive a surprise.

I enjoyed creating my page and here it is:

No comments: